Raffle Ticket Seller information and signup
We've now set up our weekly raffle system to help other organisations and businesses raise funds.
About our Online Mega Raffles
- They have been running weekly since the 1st of August 2022
- The prize pool has increased to over $600 each week with local donations and Fraser Coast Gift Cards
- This is our main source of funding to provide our free flights for local patients
- With your help, we could raise enough to funds for more flights every week!
How it works
- Sign up below and we will email you a login to our raffle ticket sales page
- Record your password and give to anyone that wants to buy/sell tickets (no personal or bank details are stored in your raffle login, it’s simply a way to track the sale of each ticket to your account)
- Log in to the raffles at the top right of this website www.raffletix.com.au/account/login
- Once logged in, you will see details and prizes for the current week’s raffle. Further down the raffle website page is a section for you to accept credit card payments securely through the website. If someone wants to buy with cash, you will need to organise someone to use a card to pay their tickets.
At the end of the month our reports will let us know how many tickets you have sold.
FOR THE FIRST 10 ORGANISATIONS TO SIGN UP:
- NFP organisations / clubs / associations – We will make a donation payment to your authorised club bank account of 50c for every ticket sold
- For-profit business, we will purchase $50 of your vouchers to enter in our raffle prize pool for every 100 tickets you have sold.
Sellers to sign up after the first 10:
- NFP organisations / clubs / associations – We will make a donation payment to your authorised club bank account of 25c for every ticket sold
- For-profit business, we will purchase $50 of your vouchers to enter in our raffle prize pool for every 200 tickets you have sold.