Join the crew
Volunteers are the heart and soul of every charity. Can you be a part of ours?
We are growing our team to help close the gap to healthcare access for rural Queenslanders. If you are as passionate about helping others and aviation, please fill in the form below.
Current Positions Available:
- Pilots throughout Queensland
- Volunteer Coordinator (Hervey Bay Office) – 15hrs/week
- Monthly/Quarterly newsletter manager updates for sponsors and followers ~ 5hrs/month
- “Fun in fundraiser” event planners ~5 hrs/week
- Community awareness (markets stalls, meeting community groups or health related businesses) ~ 10-30 hrs/month
- Grant research and writing ~5 hrs/week
- implementing ready-to-go fundraisers (lottery office, workplace giving, entertainment book, containers for change, fundraising directory ideas) ~ 10-30 hrs/month