Community Flights is committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any relevant state legislation, as well as other applicable laws and codes affecting your personal information.
Community Flights must collect personal information from you as part of our service. The information we collect is essential to provide our high quality service. We only collect information that we need and do not distribute this information to any third parties without your permission.
Community Flights only collects such information as is necessary to provide our services. You will always know what information is being collected, as you will provide the information as part of subscribing to our service. We will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way.
Community Flights will only use the personal information that you have supplied in order to:
- identify you as a client;
- provide better service to you;
- provide you with information you need as part of our service to you;
- operate our business as it pertains to you;
- keep you informed about Community Flights services;
- fulfil any transactional and legal requirements;
By giving us your information, you consent to these uses.
We have implemented procedures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, although because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that our website is totally protected from hackers or misuse.
The information displayed within this site
- is general information provided
- is only designed and intended to act as a useful consumer guide
- is not professional advice
- is not legal advice
- may not be current or complete
- is subject to change without notice
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purposes disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a client, volunteer or affiliate of Community Flights
- To answer your enquiry.
- For direct contact by email, phone or other means of communication as required for the operations.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further communications.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Community Flights holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Community Flights engages some third party operators in the provision of our services. Such operators include but aren’t limited to:
- Monday.com – For operational management
- Google Drive – For administration
- Dropbox – For data storage
- Formsite – For form management
- WordPress – for website management
- Xero – For account keeping
Community Flights makes all effort to safeguard your privacy, but we take no responsibility for the handling of personal data by third parties. By agreeing to our terms & conditions you also agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of any third party operators we use in the provision of our services.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Links to other sites
This web site contains links to other sites. Community Flights is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other web sites.
Community Flights will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.