Terms of Service
- Community Flights has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this website was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
- Community Flights gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material
- Community Flights reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate.
- Community Flights makes no representations or warranties in relation to this internet site, including without limitation:
- as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this internet site; or
- that this internet site will be continuously available or free from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in hardware or software
- Community Flights reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate
- Community Flights is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including but not limited to, by the negligence of the Community Flights) incurred in connection with this internet site, including but not limited to, as a result of reliance placed upon the information on this internet site.
- If you provide Community Flights with information (such as names, addresses or other details) while using our services you warrant that you are entitled to provide this information for the legitimate purpose of changing these details.
- Copyright and all products, information, text, graphic and other material on this website is owned by Community Flights
- This information is provided as a guide only and should not be substituted for your own research and legal advice.
- The best effort has been made to ensure that details are correct at the time of publishing.
Community Flights provides this website, information and the templates ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Community Flights makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website, information or the templates. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional. Community Flights does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, or accurate
Community Flights will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to this website or its templates for:
- any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss;
- any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts
- loss of business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, our liability.
Raffle Terms and Conditions
By purchasing online through the “RaffleTix” platform located at www.raffletix.com.au or
communityflights.org.au/raffles (“the Website”) you (“the Ticket Buyer”) agree to the following
terms and conditions:
Raffle ticket purchases utilising a credit or debit card are final, non-refundable, and not
disputable. However, where there has been an unauthorised use of a buyer’s credit card,
and the unauthorised nature of that use can be proven, then the payment will be refunded.
The Ticket Buyer must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket in this raffle.
Raffle ticket purchases external to Australia are NOT permitted.
Raffle ticket numbers will be sent by email.
The Ticket Buyer must establish to his or her own satisfaction the propriety or otherwise of
the raffle by contacting the relevant Client Organisation directly. Any disputes about the raffle
must be directed to the Client Organisation.